Invisalign in Hanford: Straighten Your Teeth
What is Invisalign?
Invisalign at Yanez Dental in Hanford can help straighten your teeth more convincingly. It is a contemporary alternative to wearing old-style wire braces to straightens your teeth. While wearing the traditional braces makes the procedure visible, the customized and clear aligners offer a unique course to straightening your teeth with remaining virtually invisible. Wearing the aligners offers help to settle your teeth into their correct place and without any untoward effects.
Invisalign is the best technique to discreetly transform your smile; it is believed to be a revolutionized orthodontic management solution for your displaced or curved teeth. If you like to straighten your teeth, without experiencing a wire-fixed braces procedure, then Invisalign could be your final answer to obtaining your beautiful smile once forever.
- At Yanez Dental, during the preliminary investigations, first discuss if Invisalign is right for you? During this time, we will reply to your questions if any, regarding the effectiveness, cost, and duration of treatment.
- Next, we take x-rays of the affected set of teeth, to determine our final course of therapy.
- In consideration of your plan of treatment, we create customized clear aligners. These customized aligners can effortlessly be removed to wear anytime, anywhere. This nice feature is especially helpful when you need to brush or floss to maintain your top oral hygiene habits. It is also a great feature to utilize when you want to eat.
- The aligners are usually replaced with a fresh set after fortnight's time. You are also required to visit Dr. Simon Yanez in Hanford, every six weeks to evaluate the success of the procedure. Beware, the outcomes of wearing aligners rely heavily on your dental condition; some may need a lesser amount of time while some may need little bit extra time to obtain desired results.
- For optimal results, you need to wear your aligners, 20-22 hours a day, for about 1-2 years time to full recovery.
- Clear aligners are almost invisible as compared to metal wire braces.
- Customized aligners best fit to your teeth, excluding the chances of irritation and discomfort.
- You can effortlessly remove your braces at your will for eating and cleaning your teeth.
- No food restrictions.
- Aligners help prevent periodontal bugs, which can trigger misaligned teeth, with eradicating bite as well as talking issues.
- With replacing your aligners, your teeth likely get straightening little by little each time and continues to drift into the right shape until the final transformation.
How Much Does It Cost?
Well, it may be a surprising fact for you to hear - that despite involving the latest technology of x-rays for a 3D revolution of your dental structure, it costs the same as the cost of metal braces do normally. However, cost depends largely on the severity of your case.
So why would you go with the uncomfortable metal braces? Think of wearing comfortable and painless aligners instead.
We accept internationally accredited credit cards, and other accepted transaction norms. Also, extending you the treatment facility, if you have a valid dental insurance as well.
At Yanez Dental in Hanford, your aligners are designed with the expertise of Dr. Simon Yanez and 3D computer imaging technology, which help create a perfect set of aligners for your teeth. Contact us for any of your concerned questions and early recovery from the agony of your curved teeth.