Yanez Family Dental
Hanford crown & bridges dental care
Dental crown and bridges
dental crowns and bridges in hanford California
Are missing teeth keeping you from feeling great about your smile? Are there broken, cracked, chipped, discolored, or flawed teeth in your smile? Do you have a tooth or teeth that seem to get cavities often, or seem to be fragile? Do you wish you could eat whatever you’d like without pain, or smile with confidence?
Dr. Simon Yanez offers several treatments that can restore your smile. Two of these treatments are dental crowns and dental bridges. Dental crowns and dental bridges in Hanford are common cosmetic and restorative dentistry procedures that are skillfully performed by Hanford dentist Dr. Simon Yanez DDS.
What are dental crowns and BRidges?
- Dental crowns look like natural teeth, feel like natural teeth, and function like natural teeth.
- Dental crowns are a form of restoration for teeth with severe decay that have lost a lot of their original strength.
- Dental crowns are recommended when natural tooth structure is compromised, or when damaged from trauma.
- Dental crowns can also be used when there are fillings where there is not enough tooth enamel left for support.
- Dental crowns are also an integral part of dental bridge work or tooth replacement with partial dentures.
- Dental bridges are used to replace missing teeth.
- The adjacent teeth are filed down, and a dental bridge is placed on top, supporting a false tooth in the middle.
- Tooth replacement with a dental bridge can restore confidence in your smile.
- Dental bridges are very stable, anchored on healthy natural teeth.
- Dental bridges can prevent wearing down of surrounding teeth.
wondering how to get crown and bridge dental work in hanford?
Dental restorations such as crown and bridges done for our Hanford or Central valley neighbors at your local Hanford dentist Yanez Dental are created with quality materials. We take time & care during all dental crown and dental bridge procedures so the final product appears natural. These materials are also very sturdy and durable. We offer metal-safe restorations, which provide outstanding results without having to significantly reduce natural teeth. Tooth-colored, metal-safe dental crowns and dental bridges are also ideal for preserving the natural look of your smile.
Dental crowns and bridges are very common procedures to restore and preserve your teeth. If you are at all worried about getting this or any treatment at the Hanford dentistry of Yanez Dental, we offer two decades of care and expertise so you can remain assured and relaxed during your visits here.